Order by phone by calling 1-512-255-1498 or call toll free at 1-800-217-6677. Open Monday through Friday.
Shop online 24/7.
Healthy Life and Times is the exclusive distributor for Miracle Mist Plus, Miracle Gel, Alkalizing Bath Concentrate, Biodyne and other (name products.
Disclaimer: Healthy Life and Times, LLC does not diagnose, treat, prescribe or make medical claims. Statements on this website and in our literature have not been evaluated by the FDA. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Testimonials reflect the personal experience of that one person only. Individual results may vary. Please consult a physician or medical practitioner before taking any dietary supplement, especially if pregnant or nursing.
WHAT MAKES PROGESTACREME PLUS BETTER THAN THE REST
* Progestacreme Plus contains 2.7% of USP Progesterone. It is twice as strong as the competition. You can tell the difference right away.
* Progestacreme Plus does not contain wild Mexican yam. We believe that Wild Mexican yam reduces the effectiveness of the progesterone by competing for the progesterone receptor sites.
* Progestacreme Plus does not contain herbals that cause hormonal activity. Dr. J.R. Lee does not recommend combining herbals with progesterone because no studies prove what the effect is on the progesterone.
* Progestacreme Plus is micronized. Micronization means enhanced absorption and evenly distributed progesterone throughout the jar, giving you a uniform dosage. Cosmetic drivers ensure the integrity of the crème.
* Progestacreme Plus is 100% guaranteed! Progestacreme Plus is 100% guaranteed or your money back.
* Progestacreme Plus has a 800 help line for your questions. Call 800-217-6677 for a real person to talk with you about the product.
What you need to know about "Natural Progesterone".
The following information is derived from Natural Progesterone:The Multiple Roles of a Remarkable Hormone by Dr. John R. Lee. Substantial literary reference material is available from authoritative sources on this topic. The information found on these pages is not intended to take the place of professional medical care. If a medical condition persists, consult you health care provider. Always check with you doctor before starting any new treatment.
Natural progesterone, made from naturally occurring plant sterols, is primarily produced from diosgenin found in wild yam (Dioecorea) roots, and soybeans.